The Orlando Regional Realtor® Association has released its July 2018 Market Pulse Report. Here are the highlights: From June 2017 to June 2018, the median home value for Central Florida is up 6.8% with inventory down 17.3%, during the same time frame. The combined median home value for all homes sold is $239,180. Average days-on-market was only 48 days. There is a 2.2 month’s supply of inventory. Real estate values are up 107% since 2011. The full report is available for you here: July 2018 Market Pulse Report
Recently renovated 2nd floor condo at Bona Vista Condos located in the heart of west Altamonte. Features ceramic tile flooring, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, and stainless steel appliances — refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher & oven/range. Spacious balcony & screened patio with storage closet. Bona Vista Condos is a beautiful, resort-style community with Spanish tile roofing & Mediterranean architecture. The community is gated & security patrolled. Amenities include a playground, community pool, hot tub, movie theater, indoor basketball gym, & fitness center. Bona Vista Condos are located within minutes of major retailers including Costco, Walmart, Target, Home Depot & more! Seminole State College Altamonte Campus is located about 1 mile south. An abundance of restaurants & dining options are w/in walking distance. Major roads in the immediate vicinity include SR-434, SR-436 & Maitland Blvd/414 Expressway. Three I-4 ramps located w/in 10-15 minutes. Altamonte Mall & Crane’s Roost Park are about 2.5 miles east. All prospective tenants must be approved by the HOA, which takes about 3 business days. Pets are allowed, but subject to restrictions including weight & breed. No dangerous dog breeds are permitted. One pet is allowed & the per month rent for a pet is $35 in addition to the monthly rent amt. The refundable pet deposit is $500. Water/sewer are paid by the owner, but there is a $30/month flat charge for water/sewer. Tenant-occupied until July 31, 2018. The goal is to have the condo ready for move-in by August 3rd.
- 600 sqft.
- One bedroom/one bathroom
- Condo is located on the 2nd floor
- Features include ceiling fans, washer & dryer, & stainless steel appliances
- Screened balcony with storage closet
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Condo was renovated in 2013
- HOA community with HOA approval process for all prospective tenants
- HOA has rules & regulations
- One pet is allowed, but $500 refundable pet deposit & $35/month pet rent
- Water/sewer are paid by the owner, however tenant is responsible for flat fee of $30/month payable in addition to monthly rent
- $1000 refundable security deposit
- Rent is $935/month + water/sewer + pet rent (if applicable).
- Brokers protected: $250 leasing agent fee payable
- Tenant-occupied until end of August 2018.
- Goal for move-in is by September 1, 2018