Well maintained 1st floor condo at the stunning Mosaic at Millenia community. Interior features kitchen appliances, utility room, double sinks, walk-in-closets, carpet & tile flooring, split floor plan & plenty of natural lighting. Condo shows well! Mosaic is a gated community with pool, clubhouse, fitness center & security personnel. Unbeatable location w/in walking distance to Mall at Millenia! Only 15 min. from Universal Orlando. Quick access to I-4 ramps, International Drive attractions & downtown Orlando. Sold as-is, where-is. No Seller’s disclosures. Seller is making no warranties or representations of property condition. Room dimensions are approx. & should be independently verified. POF/pre-approval required with all offers. Buying party is responsible for verifying whether or not property condition will qualify for buyer’s specific loan prog. HOA dues are subject to change & special assessments & must be verified by buyer. MLS info. deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Parties are advised to verify. The seller requires a 10 DOM holding period prior to entertaining any offers. Per our seller, please ensure all potential buyers view the interior of the property prior to submitting offers. Seller will not entertain sight-unseen offers. Please factor repair estimates into the offer. Employees or directors of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its direct and indirect subsidiaries are strictly prohibited from directly or indirectly purchasing any property owned or serviced by or on behalf of JPMorgan Chase & Co. or its direct & indirect subsidiaries. There’s a Virtual Tour available upon request.
- 2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- 1036 Square Feet
- Built 2003
- Mandatory HOA with monthly assessments of $305/mo.
- Gated community with community amenities including Community Pool, Clubhouse, Fitness Center & Security Staff
- Features Kitchen Appliances, Walk-in Closets, Inside Utility, Double Sinks, Bathroom upgrades, Split Floor Plan & More!
- Carpet & Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Zero Lot Line
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission minus $150 (Seller does not pay commissions on concessions or seller paid buyer’s closing costs)
- Buyer’s Agent is charged a mandatory $150 Technology Platform Fee deducted from Commission
- Just Listed for only $114,000
- MLS ID: o5794684
- Bank-owned/REO Status & Subject to Special Bank Addendum
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Video walk-through/Virtual Tour available
- More information, about 40 photos & property details are available on www.JasonCraneOnline.com
Orlando Regional Realtor® Association reports home values up 4% year-over-year in its monthly “Market Pulse” report for data from May 2019. The median home value increased from $233,000 in May 2018 to $243,000 in May 2019. Inventory remains bleak with only 2.1 months available, well below a healthy balance of 6 months. However, condo inventory is leading the Orlando area with a 27% increase in condos available year-over-year. The full report is available here: ORRA Market Pulse Report published June 2019
Wow! RARE opportunity for this 6th floor condo For Rent w/ clear views of Lake Eola & Lake Eola Park from both the bedroom & living room. Condo just completed a major renovation project incl. bathroom upgrades, all new flooring, new paint & other improvements. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, & oven/range. Full-sized washer & dryer incl. Water/sewer/trash are incl. Community amenities include in-ground pool (refurbished 2019), fitness ctr., coin laundry facility, lobby with on-site property manager, security staff, gated community & parking garage. This particular unit does NOT have a balcony, nor do the windows open. The Metropolitan at Lake Eola is an older building, however you will not find a better deal in the heart of downtown Orlando. Located just blocks from 40+ bars & restaurants, nightlife, grocery shopping, retail stores, banking, convenience stores, & much much more! Immediate area attractions include Walt Disney Amphitheater, Thornton Park, Orange Ave, Dr. Phillips Center, Wall St, Church St, Sunrail, Amway Center & OC Stadium! The city lifestyle you’ve been yearning for is here! This condo has never lasted on the market for more than a few days. Standard 12-month lease w/ potential option to extend. There is ONE assigned parking space in the garage. HOA has passed NO pets policy! Hurry-up & move-in just before the upcoming July 4th Fireworks Celebration! Condo is ready for immediate move-in! Your downtown Orlando lifestyle awaits!
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- 645 Sqft.
- Built 1963
- Thick, double-pane windows
- Dual A/C Climate Control
- Washer/Dryer Included
- Located on the 6th floor
- Window Treatments included
- Water/Sewer/Trash Included
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances – Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave & Oven/range
- Waterfront to Lake Eola & Lake Eola Park
- Community Amenities including Gated Entrance, Parking Garage, Security, Community Pool, Fitness Center & Recreational Facilities
- Condo just underwent major renovations including all new porcelain tile flooring, interior paint & bathroom upgrades.
- Broker’s Protected – Leasing Agent Fee
- HOA Application Fee, Approval Process & Move-in Fees are required
- Condo is available for immediate move-in, after HOA approval process
- HOA prohibits pets in rental units
- Minimum lease of 12 months
- $1195 per Month
- Security Deposit of $2000 (HOA will hold $500 of the Security Deposit)
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Approx. 30 Photos & More Information available on www.JasonCraneRE.com
- MLS ID: o5794107
Orlando Regional Realtor® Association reports 1st decline in median home value after nearly 8 years of price appreciation, in its monthly “Market Pulse” report for Apr. 2019. Inventory still near record low levels w/ only 2.3 months of supply available. Prices are down only 1% year-over-year with a median home value of $235,000 for Central Florida. The traditional summer selling season is just around the corner & historically, jumps are expected in prices & sales. Central Florida is still overall in a seller’s market, although prices of $600,000 & above are generally favoring buyers. Condos are experiencing the highest increase in sales & prices were up 6% year-over-year. Full report available here: Market Pulse Report for data from April 2019