Orlando Regional Realtor Association® reports Central Florida median home value up 3% year-over-year in its December 2019 Market Report. Median value now at $240,000 with ADOM holding at only 54 days. Inventory is down 10.3% year-over-year with only 2.8 months supply. Experts consider 6 months supply as a balanced market. Distressed properties are only comprising less than 4% of all sales. Data is indicative of a very strong seller’s market with housing supply shortage and robust demand for housing. The full report is available here: December 2019 Market Pulse Report
Amazing opportunity for this spacious Deerfield home near Hunter’s Creek! Home features soaring vaulted ceilings, upstairs loft, master suite on the first floor, formal living & dining, rear patio, fenced yard, 2 car garage & more! Neighborhood is ideally located within 20 minutes of Sea World & Aquatica, Gatorland, The Loop, Hunter’s Creek Golf Club, OIA & so much more! Sold as-is, where-is. No Seller’s disclosures. Seller is making no warranties or representations of property condition. Room dimensions are approximate & should be independently verified. Proof of funds/pre-approval letter required with all offers. Buying party is responsible for verifying whether or not property condition will qualify for buyer’s specific loan program. HOA dues are subject to change & special assessments & must be verified by buyer. MLS information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Parties are advised to verify. The seller requires a 10 DOM holding period prior to entertaining any offers. Seller will not entertain sight-unseen offers. Please factor repair estimates into the offer.* Employees or directors of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its direct and indirect subsidiaries are strictly prohibited from directly or indirectly purchasing any property owned or serviced by or on behalf of JPMorgan Chase & Co. or its direct and indirect subsidiaries.
- Single-Family Home
- Two Stories
- 1864 Sqft.
- Built 1990
- 3 Bedrooms/2.5 Bathrooms
- 0.12 Acres Lot
- Features Vaulted Ceilings, Master Suite on 1st Floor, Upstairs Loft, Garden Bath, 2 Car Garage, Covered Patio & Fenced Yard
- Mandatory HOA with a required assessment of $315 per year. Subject to change in 2020.
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission minus $150 (Seller does not pay commissions on concessions or seller paid buyer’s closing costs)
- Buyer’s Agent is charged a mandatory $150 Technology Platform Fee deducted from Commission
- Just Listed for only $244,200
- MLS ID: o5830049
- Bank-owned/REO Status & Subject to Special Bank Addendum
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Video walk-through/Virtual Tour available
- More information, about 30 photos & property details are available on JasonCraneOnline.com
Orlando Regional Realtor Association® reports Central Florida median home value up 5.7% year-over-year in its November 2019 Market Report. Median value now at $242,000 with ADOM of only 54 days. Inventory is down 5.3% year-over-year with only 2.7 months supply. Experts consider 6 months supply as a balanced market. Distressed properties are only comprising less than 4% of all sales. Data is indicative of a very strong seller’s market with a robust demand for housing. The full report is available here: November 2019 Market Pulse Report