Orlando Regional Realtor Association® reports Central Florida median home of $265,000 in June 2020, which slight edges the peak median home value of $264,436 reported in July 2007. Orlando’s real estate market took exactly 13 years to rebound to peak levels of the 2000’s boom. Home sales skyrocket by 46% in the wake of the Covid-19 lock down from May to June 2020. Inventory is down a massive 18.6% year-over-year with a brief 3.4 months’ supply available. Experts consider 6 months’ supply as a balanced market. Data is indicative a “Seller’s Market” with a very robust demand for housing and declining supply available for purchase. Use of technology, virtual tours & “online shopping” assist buyers on home searches while conducting business safely. Distressed property sales, which include short sale & REO homes, has nearly been completely depleted and comprising less than 3% of all sales. Central Florida home values are up 179% since the market bottom of January 2011. The full report is available here: ORRA Market Pulse Report July 2020
Incredible opportunity for this Lake Eola frontage mid-rise condo with views of Lake Eola & Lake Eola Park from the bedroom & living room! BEST DEAL IN DOWNTOWN ORLANDO! Top (6th) condo renovated in 2019 with all new paint, porcelain tile flooring, baseboards, crown molding, refurbished bathroom, & window treatments. Condo shows magnificently! Interior features thick double pane windows, washer/dryer, partial granite counter top in kitchen, double sink in kitchen, dual A/C climate control, & all stainless kitchen appliances — microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal & flat-top oven/range. Building is located in the heart of downtown only blocks from Walt Disney Amphitheater, Wall Street Plaza, Orange Ave, Church Street, Thornton Park, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Exploria Stadium, Famu School of Law, SunRail & so much more! You are walking distance to 50+ bars, restaurants & nightlife! Community features fitness center, pool, outdoor grill, gated entrances, 3 elevators, 24-hour security, 2 parking garages, on-site property management & recreational facilities. Each floor has a community trash closet for convenient disposal. Community is currently undergoing a major refurbishment project with new lobby & new corridors. The 6th floor in the North Building is currently undergoing upgrades/renovations scheduled to be completed in August 2020. There is 1 deeded, assigned parking space in the North Garage, #158. Both A/C handlers were inspected & serviced in June/July. Kitchen/bathroom are partially staged & accessories don’t convey. Appliances & window treatments are incl. w/ sale. Also, included with the sale are unit card, gate transponder & building entry card. Condo is being sold as-is. Please note, there is NO balcony at this unit & the windows do not open. Hurry up & grab this deal! Downtown Orlando living at the most affordable price with stunning views of Lake Eola Park & the fountain.
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom
- 645 sqft.
- Build 1963
- 1 Parking Space Reserved in on-site parking garage — Space 158
- Features Porcelain Tile Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer/Dryer, Window Treatments, Double Pane Windows & Dual A/C Climate Control
- Mandatory HOA with Monthly Assessments of $355
- Community Amenities include Community Pool, Outdoor Bar & Grill, Recreational Facilities, 3 Elevators, Garage Parking, Gated Entrances, Building Security & On-site Property Manager
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission (Seller does not pay commissions on concessions or seller paid buyer’s closing costs)
- Just Listed for only $134,900
- MLS ID: o5877113
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Video walk-through/Virtual Tour available
- More information, about 25 photos & property details are available on www.JasonCraneOnline.com