Beautifully renovated 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom, water-front home only blocks from Downtown Lake Alfred. Lake-front property with unobstructed lake-front views of Lake Echo. Interior has been renovated with new flooring, new kitchen, new paint, new stainless steel appliances, new windows, new light fixtures, new blinds, & newer A/C system. Features spacious Florida Room with lake-front views. Home is one story with carport & attached utility room. Home has central A/C, ceiling fans, new windows, new blinds/curtains & plenty of natural lighting. Washer & dryer are incl. Utility/laundry room is accessible via the attached 1 car carport. Lake Echo is approx. 70 acres circular fresh water lake with a public boat ramp. Motor boats are permissible & other activities include water skiing, fishing, canoeing, kayaking & other water sports. The Chain of Lakes jogging trail is located w/in blocks. Legoland is approx. 20 minutes south. Please note, property does NOT have a dock, however there’s a public dock nearby. House is on city water & septic. There are pet & breed restrictions w/ no dangerous breeds of dogs allowed. Applications are required for any occupants over the age of 18. All prospective residents subject to 50-state background check & credit check. Security Deposit $1500. A mandatory cleaning fee of $299 will be paid by tenant upon move-out. Min. lease term of 12-months. There’s a 2 minute video walk-through/virtual tour available.
- One Story SFH
- 2 Beds/1 Bath
- 864 sqft.
- Built 1958
- 1 Car Carport
- Attached Utility Room with Washer/Dryer Incl.
- 1/8 acre lot
- Lake-front home with views of Lake Echo
- Completely renovated with new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring, new paint, new A/C system, new windows, new appliances, new light fixtures, new window treatments & more!
- Brokers Protected – $300 Lease Agent Fee payable by owner
- Rent of $949/month
- $1500 Security Deposit
- Application fee of $75/adult over 18
- One Pet allowed per household under 40 lbs. in weight
- $1000 Pet Deposit
- MLS ID: O5774070
- Listing courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Available for move-in April 3, 2019
Recently renovated (2018) single-family home with several upgrades & features! Shows like a brand new home! One story home located on cul-de-sac. Home has just undergone refurbishing including all new interior & exterior paint, brand new appliances, new washer & dryer, bathroom renovations, new light fixtures & new window treatments. Brand new A/C system! There’s a pantry with washer & dryer included. All new stainless steel appliances incl. microwave hood. Master suite has half bathroom. One car garage. Rear has an open patio, fenced yard & no rear neighbors. This home will suit the pickiest of prospective residents. No HOA. Established neighborhood with many long-term residents. Located at Greenwood Estates, only less than 10 min. from downtown Polk City & about 22-25 min. from downtown Lakeland. Disney World theme parks & resorts are about 25 min. east on I-4. Legoland is 30 min. south. The new C. Fred Jones Blvd. provides fast & convenient access to two I-4 ramps. The Teco-Auburndale bike/jogging trail is located only minutes away. Auburndale is about 15 min. south & has a Walmart, dining options, Lowe’s & other popular stores. One pet is permitted with the lease, but dog breed restrictions in place. Pet Deposit is required. Prospective tenants must pass a comprehensive 50-states background check & credit check. Security Deposit is required. Routine lawn service is included with rent. Utilities are separate (Electric & Water). House is on septic system, which was serviced & inspected in Mar. 2018.
- Single Family Home
- Built 1995
- One Car Garage
- 984 sqft/1377 total sqft
- One Story Home
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Renovated in 2018!
- New stainless steel appliances, new light fixtures, interior/exterior paint, new blinds, new ceiling fans, new W/D, & more!
- Walk-in pantry/utility room
- Nice sized-lot with fenced back yard
- Located on Cul-de-sac
- No Rear Neighbors
- No HOA
- Water & Electric are not included
- Bi-weekly/Weekly lawn mow service is included
- Security Deposit $1500
- Application fee is $75/adult. 50-state background check & credit check are required. No exceptions.
- One pet is allowed. $1000 Pet Deposit.
- MLS ID: O5766306
- Brokers Protected. Offering a Lease Fee to agents who show & bring a client.
- More information, property details & photos are available on www.JasonCraneOnline.com > My Listings
Attention Investors! Handyman Special! Amazing opportunity for this spacious Pembrooke 2-story home with 2 car garage, fireplace, vaulted ceilings, in-ground pool, screened enclosure, fenced yard & so much more! Features tile flooring, granite counter tops, garden bath, ceiling fans & stainless steel appliances. Community is situated between Metrowest Country Club in Bill Frederick Park with quick access to downtown Windermere, Universal Orlando, Valencia Community College, Bay Hill & Mall at Millenia. Publix Metrowest Village shopping center only a few blocks away. Sold as-is, where-is. No Seller’s disclosures. Seller is making no warranties or representations of property condition. Room dimensions are approximate & should be independently verified. Proof of funds/pre-approval letter required with all offers.
- 4 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms
- 2190 Sqft.
- 2 Story Home
- Built 1990
- 2 Car Garage
- Pool with Screened Enclosure
- Fenced Yard
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Kitchen Upgrades
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Mandatory HOA with fees required
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission (Seller does not pay commissions on concessions or seller paid buyer’s closing costs)
- Just listed for only $260,000.
- Listing courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC.
- MLS ID: O5738264
Recently renovated first floor condo located at Crescent Place at Lake Lotus with pool view. Condo remodeled in 2015 with all new flooring & paint. Newer stainless steel appliances including oven/range, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, food disposal & microwave hood. Front-end loading washer/dryer incl. Kitchen has a walk-in pantry. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Spacious exterior screened patio with recently upgraded sliding door. Non-smoking. One car detached garage is included. Condo is located near entrance & adjacent to the community pool, spa, fitness ctr. & clubhouse. Community is security patrolled, gated, & has valet trash service. Community is walking distance to Seminole State College, Publix, Gateway Crossing & 2 Lynx bus stops. Other area attractions incl. RDV Sportsplex, Maitland Crossing, Altamonte Mall, College Park, & West Town Corners. Most major retailers, restaurants, convenience stores, big box stores, grocery shopping, bars/nightlife & Walmart/Costco/Target are all within 1-2 miles. Outdoor attractions in the immediate area incl. Lake Lotus Park, Seminole-Wekiva Bike Trail, Cranes Roost Park, & Sanlando Park. All schools w/in minutes by car. Major area roads incl. SR-434,SR-436, Hwy 17/92, I-4, Maitland Blvd/414 Expressway & 429 Western Beltway. HOA/COA has tenant approval process. App fee $100/person. Per COA, min. Credit score is 600 & criminal background check is mandatory. Tenant evaluation takes 3 business days. All leases must be 12 months or longer. Water/sewer/valet trash incl.
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- 1368 sqft.
- Refundable Security Deposit $1500
- Available for immediate move-in
- COA has mandatory tenant approval process with app fee of $150/adult and $200/married.
- Water/Sewer/Valet Trash are included
- Washer/Dryer included
- Condo remodeled in 2015 with all new flooring & interior paint
- Kitchen has newer Stainless Steel Appliances — Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven/Range & Dishwasher
- Deep Sink with Food Disposal
- Kitchen Pantry/Laundry Closet
- Dining Area
- Spacious Screened Patio
- Master Suite with Walk-in Closet
- Tile Flooring Through-out
- Plenty of closet space for storage
- Ceiling Fans in All Rooms
- City Water & Private Sewer
- One Car Detached Garage included
- Community Amenities include Security Gate, Pool, Spa, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts & Clubhouse
- Lease must be 12 months or longer, per COA
- Broker’s Protected $250 Lease Fee, must show to client to receive
- MLS ID: o5738166
- Just Listed for $1349 per month
Recently renovated 2nd floor condo at Bona Vista Condos located in the heart of west Altamonte. Features ceramic tile flooring, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, and stainless steel appliances — refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher & oven/range. Spacious balcony & screened patio with storage closet. Bona Vista Condos is a beautiful, resort-style community with Spanish tile roofing & Mediterranean architecture. The community is gated & security patrolled. Amenities include a playground, community pool, hot tub, movie theater, indoor basketball gym, & fitness center. Bona Vista Condos are located within minutes of major retailers including Costco, Walmart, Target, Home Depot & more! Seminole State College Altamonte Campus is located about 1 mile south. An abundance of restaurants & dining options are w/in walking distance. Major roads in the immediate vicinity include SR-434, SR-436 & Maitland Blvd/414 Expressway. Three I-4 ramps located w/in 10-15 minutes. Altamonte Mall & Crane’s Roost Park are about 2.5 miles east. All prospective tenants must be approved by the HOA, which takes about 3 business days. Pets are allowed, but subject to restrictions including weight & breed. No dangerous dog breeds are permitted. One pet is allowed & the per month rent for a pet is $35 in addition to the monthly rent amt. The refundable pet deposit is $500. Water/sewer are paid by the owner, but there is a $30/month flat charge for water/sewer. Tenant-occupied until July 31, 2018. The goal is to have the condo ready for move-in by August 3rd.
- 600 sqft.
- One bedroom/one bathroom
- Condo is located on the 2nd floor
- Features include ceiling fans, washer & dryer, & stainless steel appliances
- Screened balcony with storage closet
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Condo was renovated in 2013
- HOA community with HOA approval process for all prospective tenants
- HOA has rules & regulations
- One pet is allowed, but $500 refundable pet deposit & $35/month pet rent
- Water/sewer are paid by the owner, however tenant is responsible for flat fee of $30/month payable in addition to monthly rent
- $1000 refundable security deposit
- Rent is $935/month + water/sewer + pet rent (if applicable).
- Brokers protected: $250 leasing agent fee payable
- Tenant-occupied until end of August 2018.
- Goal for move-in is by September 1, 2018
Newly renovated single-family home with several upgrades & features! Shows like a brand new home! One story home located on cul-de-sac. Home has just undergone refurbishing including all new interior & exterior paint, brand new appliances, new washer & dryer, bathroom renovations, new light fixtures & new window treatments. Brand new A/C system! There’s a pantry with washer & dryer included. All new stainless steel appliances incl. microwave hood. Master suite has half bathroom. One car garage. Rear has an open patio, fenced yard & no rear neighbors. This home will suit the pickiest of prospective residents. No HOA. Neighbors are friendly & have lived on the street for 15-20 years. Located at Greenwood Estates, only less than 10 min. from downtown Polk City & about 22-25 min. from downtown Lakeland. Disney World theme parks & resorts are about 25 min. east on I-4. Legoland is 30 min. south. The new C. Fred Jones Blvd. provides fast & convenient access to two I-4 ramps. The Teco-Auburndale bike/jogging trail is located only minutes away. Auburndale is about 15 min. south & has a Walmart, dining options, Lowe’s & other popular stores. One pet is permitted with the lease, but dog breed restrictions in place. Pet Deposit is required. Prospective tenants must pass a comprehensive 50-states background check & credit check. Security Deposit is required. Routine lawn service is included with rent. Utilities are separate (Electric & Water). House is on septic system, which was serviced & inspected in Mar. 2018.
- 3 Beds/1.5 Baths
- Vaulted Ceilings
- 984 sqft in main living area, total 1377 sqft. with pantry, utility room & garage
- Built 1995
- Rear patio
- One Car Garage
- All new stainless steel appliances
- Brand new A/C system
- New light fixtures
- New window treatments
- Washer/Dryer included
- Lawn mow service included
- No HOA
- No rear neighbors
- House is on septic & city water
- $1500 Security Deposit
- $1000 Pet Deposit with pet size & breed restrictions
- Available week of June 4th, 2018
- $300 Leasing Fee being offered to co-op brokers
- MLS #o5711498
Orlando, FL International Drive Airbnb Apartment refurbishment project is now completed & ready for guests! Book now, just in time for Spring Break 2018! You will be treated to new flooring, paint, bathroom upgrades, granite counter tops, new lighting, new window treatments & much more! Apartment is a studio with kitchenette & full bathroom. Features full-sized refrigerator, double range, dishwasher, microwave, & disposal. Bathroom has undergone substantial upgrades with new vanity, mirror, & more! You will be treated by approx. 7 ft. high glass doors, full-sized balcony, lake-front views, Universal Orlando nightly fireworks & views of International Drive area attractions! Book today!
Book your reservation on Airbnb: