Recently renovated first floor condo located at Crescent Place at Lake Lotus with pool view. Condo remodeled in 2015 with all new flooring & paint. Newer stainless steel appliances including oven/range, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, food disposal & microwave hood. Front-end loading washer/dryer incl. Kitchen has a walk-in pantry. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Spacious exterior screened patio with recently upgraded sliding door. Non-smoking. One car detached garage is included. Condo is located near entrance & adjacent to the community pool, spa, fitness ctr. & clubhouse. Community is security patrolled, gated, & has valet trash service. Community is walking distance to Seminole State College, Publix, Gateway Crossing & 2 Lynx bus stops. Other area attractions incl. RDV Sportsplex, Maitland Crossing, Altamonte Mall, College Park, & West Town Corners. Most major retailers, restaurants, convenience stores, big box stores, grocery shopping, bars/nightlife & Walmart/Costco/Target are all within 1-2 miles. Outdoor attractions in the immediate area incl. Lake Lotus Park, Seminole-Wekiva Bike Trail, Cranes Roost Park, & Sanlando Park. All schools w/in minutes by car. Major area roads incl. SR-434,SR-436, Hwy 17/92, I-4, Maitland Blvd/414 Expressway & 429 Western Beltway. HOA/COA has tenant approval process. App fee $100/person. Per COA, min. Credit score is 600 & criminal background check is mandatory. Tenant evaluation takes 3 business days. All leases must be 12 months or longer. Water/sewer/valet trash incl.
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- 1368 sqft.
- Refundable Security Deposit $1500
- Available for immediate move-in
- COA has mandatory tenant approval process with app fee of $150/adult and $200/married.
- Water/Sewer/Valet Trash are included
- Washer/Dryer included
- Condo remodeled in 2015 with all new flooring & interior paint
- Kitchen has newer Stainless Steel Appliances — Refrigerator, Microwave, Oven/Range & Dishwasher
- Deep Sink with Food Disposal
- Kitchen Pantry/Laundry Closet
- Dining Area
- Spacious Screened Patio
- Master Suite with Walk-in Closet
- Tile Flooring Through-out
- Plenty of closet space for storage
- Ceiling Fans in All Rooms
- City Water & Private Sewer
- One Car Detached Garage included
- Community Amenities include Security Gate, Pool, Spa, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts & Clubhouse
- Lease must be 12 months or longer, per COA
- Broker’s Protected $250 Lease Fee, must show to client to receive
- MLS ID: o5738166
- Just Listed for $1349 per month
Completely renovated downtown Eustis area home loaded with upgrades. No HOA! Home was professionally remodeled in 2016 with all new flooring & baseboards, interior & exterior paint, kitchen cabinets & counter tops, appliances, bathrooms, electrical, A/C system, light fixtures & more! Gourmet style kitchen with kitchen island, overhead vent, & stove. Features stainless steel appliances & recessed lighting. Meticulous attention paid to every detail! Huge kitchen/living room combo & open layout. Bathrooms upgraded with all new vanities & tiled showers. New up-sized water heater & completely re-wired with all new electrical. Modernized w/ abundance of electrical outlets. Ceiling fans in every room. Exterior features carport & spacious rear yard. Utility room/closet connected to the master bedroom with new washer/dryer included. Split floor plan. Home is on city water & city sewer. Gas disconnected, electric only. Located only 1 mile from downtown Eustis restaurants, Museum of Art, City Hall, Ferran Park, Sunset Island Park & Lakeshore Dr. Approx. 15 min. from Mt. Dora attractions. Walmart & Hwy 441 Shopping Centers only about 4 miles south. Wekiva Parkway/429 Extension also adding new ramps/exits & quick access to Central Florida highways. This home is immaculate & one of the most impressive properties near downtown Eustis! Looks like a luxury home! Easy to show. All buyers must be pre-approved or provide POF. Room dimensions are approx. & should be independently verified. This won’t last! Hurry!
- SFH, one story
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- 1219 Sqft.
- Built 1963
- 1 Car Carport
- 0.20 Acres Lot
- Completely remodeled & upgraded in 2016
- All New Stainless Steel Appliances
- Kitchen Island
- Granite Counter tops
- Split Floorplan
- Slab Foundation & Block Construction
- Inside Utility Room with Washer/Dryer included
- New Ceiling Fans in all Rooms
- New Blinds in all Rooms
- Re-wired with all new electric & plenty of outlets
- Features Recessed Lighting in Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas is disconnected, electric only.
- City Water & Sewer
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Room with Open Layout
- Upgraded with high-end Porcelain Tile Flooring throughout
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission (Seller does not pay commission on concessions)
- MLS ID: o5737888
- Retail listing/Traditional
- Just listed for $149,900
Short Sale; Subject to 3rd party approval. Lender-initiated Short Sale. Lender/servicer will respond to all offers within 20 calendar days. If applicable, properties owned by GSE’s or subject to MI approval may take longer. Meticulously maintained Lake Gloria Preserve home with spacious interior, tile flooring, ceiling fans & vaulted ceilings. Kitchen includes all appliances. Open layout with utility room. Rear yard is fence with patio & sliding door. Two car garage & parking pad. Home is located within minutes of Orlando International Airport, Florida Mall, Southport Community Park, & 528 Beachline. Sold as-is, where-is. Room dimensions are approximate & should be independently verified. Proof of funds/preapproval letter required with all offers. Buying party is responsible for verifying whether or not property condition will qualify for buyer’s specific loan program. HOA dues are subject to change & special assessments & must be verified by buyer. MLS information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Parties are advised to verify. Buyer must view interior of property prior to submitting offer. Seller will not sign offer from a buyer who has not viewed the property. Seller is advising of only 1 mortgage on the property. Roof replaced following Hurricane Irma. The roofer is owed a remaining balance of $5,115 after the insurance deductible that will be paid at closing from sales proceeds & is subject to lender’s approval. Property taxes paid for 2017. HOA dues are behind. Utilities are activated.
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- 1917 sqft.
- 2 Car Garage
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Kitchen Appliances included
- Central A/C & Ceiling Fans
- New Roof
- Fenced Yard with Rear Patio
- Slab Foundation & Stucco Exterior
- Broker’s Protected 3% Commission
- MLS ID: o5736597
- Short Sale; Subject to Lender’s Approval
- Short Sale terms & conditions apply
- Just listed for $244,900
The Orlando Regional Realtor® Association has released its September 2018 Market Pulse Report. Here are the highlights: From August 2017 to August 2018, the median home value for Central Florida is up 2.7% with inventory down 11.6%, during the same time frame. The combined median home value for all homes sold is $231,000 and average days-on-market was only 49 days. There is a 2.3 month’s supply of inventory. Distressed sales (REO & Short Sale) only account for less than 4% of all sales. Real estate values have more than doubled since 2011. The full report is available for you here: ORRA Housing Report for August 2018
The Orlando Regional Realtor® Association has released its August 2018 Market Pulse Report. Here are the highlights: From July 2017 to July 2018, the median home value for Central Florida is up 6.8% with inventory down 16.9%, during the same time frame. The combined median home value for all homes sold is $235,000. Average days-on-market was only 45 days. There is a 2.2 month’s supply of inventory. Real estate values have more than doubled since 2011. The full report is available for you here: August 2018 Market Pulse Report
The Orlando Regional Realtor® Association has released its July 2018 Market Pulse Report. Here are the highlights: From June 2017 to June 2018, the median home value for Central Florida is up 6.8% with inventory down 17.3%, during the same time frame. The combined median home value for all homes sold is $239,180. Average days-on-market was only 48 days. There is a 2.2 month’s supply of inventory. Real estate values are up 107% since 2011. The full report is available for you here: July 2018 Market Pulse Report
Recently renovated 2nd floor condo at Bona Vista Condos located in the heart of west Altamonte. Features ceramic tile flooring, ceiling fans, washer & dryer, and stainless steel appliances — refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher & oven/range. Spacious balcony & screened patio with storage closet. Bona Vista Condos is a beautiful, resort-style community with Spanish tile roofing & Mediterranean architecture. The community is gated & security patrolled. Amenities include a playground, community pool, hot tub, movie theater, indoor basketball gym, & fitness center. Bona Vista Condos are located within minutes of major retailers including Costco, Walmart, Target, Home Depot & more! Seminole State College Altamonte Campus is located about 1 mile south. An abundance of restaurants & dining options are w/in walking distance. Major roads in the immediate vicinity include SR-434, SR-436 & Maitland Blvd/414 Expressway. Three I-4 ramps located w/in 10-15 minutes. Altamonte Mall & Crane’s Roost Park are about 2.5 miles east. All prospective tenants must be approved by the HOA, which takes about 3 business days. Pets are allowed, but subject to restrictions including weight & breed. No dangerous dog breeds are permitted. One pet is allowed & the per month rent for a pet is $35 in addition to the monthly rent amt. The refundable pet deposit is $500. Water/sewer are paid by the owner, but there is a $30/month flat charge for water/sewer. Tenant-occupied until July 31, 2018. The goal is to have the condo ready for move-in by August 3rd.
- 600 sqft.
- One bedroom/one bathroom
- Condo is located on the 2nd floor
- Features include ceiling fans, washer & dryer, & stainless steel appliances
- Screened balcony with storage closet
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Condo was renovated in 2013
- HOA community with HOA approval process for all prospective tenants
- HOA has rules & regulations
- One pet is allowed, but $500 refundable pet deposit & $35/month pet rent
- Water/sewer are paid by the owner, however tenant is responsible for flat fee of $30/month payable in addition to monthly rent
- $1000 refundable security deposit
- Rent is $935/month + water/sewer + pet rent (if applicable).
- Brokers protected: $250 leasing agent fee payable
- Tenant-occupied until end of August 2018.
- Goal for move-in is by September 1, 2018