Maitland Visconti West Condo For Rent Thank you for your interest in the one bedroom/one bathroom condo For Rent at Visconti West, in Maitland, Florida.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE INFORMATION BELOW –
Lake-front condo with full view of Lake Shadow located at the highly sought after Visconti community in Maitland. 2nd Floor condo undergone cosmetic renovations in 2020 including all new carpet flooring with upgraded padding & interior paint. Property includes washer/dryer with laundry closet. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, oven/range, dish washer & food disposal. Ceiling fans in living room & master bedroom with window treatments included. Condo is a corner unit with screened balcony & lake-front views. Visconti West is one of the most affordable & popular communities in Maitland conveniently located off of I-4/414 exit & across the RDV Sportsplex facilities. Visconti West is a gated community with a number of amenities including clubhouse, resort-style pool, lake-front gazebo, fitness center, playground & on-site community management office.
RENTAL COSTS & INFO –
- Application Fee $100 per adult over 18 OR $100/married couple charged directly by FirstService Residential/Condo Owner’s Association
- Prospective residents must pass a comprehensive screening & background check
- Monthly Rent is $1095/month
- Refundable Security Deposit of $1250
- Pets are permitted, but unfortunately, no dogs are being allowed by owner due to a number of past issues.
- There is no pet deposit. Pet rent will be added in the amount of $25/month per pet.
- Water/sewer/valet trash services are included with the monthly rent.
- Condo Owner’s Association (COA) charges $10 for a vehicle barcode or $50 for a gate transponder, payable per resident in addition to the application fee
- For credit scores below 600, we reserve the right to charge a higher Security Deposit amount OR require first & last month’s rent
- Minimum lease term is 12 months, as required by COA
- Monthly Condo Assessments are NOT tenant’s responsibility & payable by owner. Grounds maintenance, amenities, parking & building exterior are managed by COA.
- “Cost to Move-in” = Application fee + Security Deposit + Vehicle gate access barcode or gate transponder fee + first month’s rent either full month or pro-rated depending on date of move-in
CONDOMINIUM DETAILS –
- One bedroom/One bathroom
- Located on 2nd floor, there is no elevator
- Screened Balcony
- Washer/Dryer included
- Kitchen applications included except for microwave
- Condo is equipped with blinds & ceiling fans in all living areas
- Corner unit with lake-front views of Lake Shadow
- 707 Square Feet with Kitchen, Pantry/Laundry closet, Living Room, Bathroom & Master Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Visconti West was constructed in 2000
- Available move-in date is April 1st, 2021 although a few days sooner may be possible depending on a couple of variables
- Community is gated & has a number of amenities including Pool, Fitness Center, Clubhouse, Playground, Gazebo & more
- COA has standard rules & regulations regarding upkeep, decorations, behavior & use of amenities
- MLS ID: o5923671
- Broker’s Protected: $400 Lease Agent Fee payable once lease has been signed
Listed by Realtor & courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC in Orlando, Florida.
Lake-front condo with full view of Lake Shadow located at the highly sought after Visconti community in Maitland. 2nd Floor condo has just undergone cosmetic renovations including all new carpet flooring with upgraded padding & interior paint. Property includes washer/dryer with laundry closet. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher & food disposal. Ceiling fans in living room & master bedroom with window treatments included. Condo is a corner unit with screened balcony & lake-front views. Visconti West is one of the most affordable & popular communities in Maitland conveniently located off of I-4/414 exit & across the RDV Sportsplex facilities. Visconti West is a gated community with a number of amenities including clubhouse, resort-style pool, lake-front gazebo, fitness center, playground & on-site community management office. Refundable Security Deposit of $1250. HOA has tenant approval process with mandatory $100 application fee. Visconti has pet restrictions & due to past issues, owner will not permit pet dogs. No pet deposit is required, however there’s a Pet Rent of $25/month in addition to the standard monthly rental amount. HOA does charge nominal fees for gate bar code, amenity card & mailbox key, if applicable.
- One Bedroom/One Bathroom
- 707 Sqft.
- Built 2000
- 2nd Floor Condominium
- Screened Balcony with Lake-front Views to Lake Shadow
- Included Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, and Washer/Dryer
- Ceiling Fans in Bedroom & Living room
- Blinds/Window Treatments in all rooms
- Central A/C
- Corner Unit
- Renovated in 2019 with New Carpet Flooring, Upgraded Prime Padding, & Interior Paint throughout
- Water/Sewer/Valet Trash Removal are included
- Condo community amenities include Playground, Clubhouse, Community Pool, & Fitness Center
- Community is Gated
- $1059 per Month
- $1250 Refundable Security Deposit
- $100 Application Fee payable to HOA for HOA-approval & background check
- HOA charges nominal fees for gate bar code, amenity key & mailbox key, if applicable.
- Broker’s Protected: $400 Lease Agent fee payable, agent MUST show interior to review fee. It will be paid once the lease has been signed.
- MLS ID: O5836668
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC.
Polk City 33868 SFH just listed For Rent! Recently renovated (2018) with several upgrades & features! One story home located on cul-de-sac with 1 car garage. Features new interior & exterior paint, brand new appliances, new washer & dryer, bathroom renovations, new light fixtures & new window treatments. Kitchen has all stainless steel appliances. Brand new A/C system! Pantry with washer & dryer incl. Rear has an open patio, fenced yard & no rear neighbors. No HOA. Established neighborhood with many long-term residents. Located at Greenwood Estates, only less than 10 min. from downtown Polk City & about 22-25 min. from downtown Lakeland. Disney World theme parks & resorts are about 25 min. east on I-4.
- 1377 Sqft.
- 3 Bedrooms/1.5 Bathrooms
- Built 1995
- One Car Garage
- Washer/Dryer included
- $75 Application Fee per adult over 18 years of age
- Prospective tenants must pass a comprehensive 50-state background check & credit check.
- $1500 Security Deposit is required.
- Routine lawn service is incl. with rent.
- Electric & Water excluded.
- Virtual tour available.
- 1 pet allowed under 40 lbs & pet rent is $50/month.
- Dog breed restrictions apply.
- Rent is $1195 per month.
- Listing courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC.
- MLS ID: o5816442.
Wow! RARE opportunity for this 6th floor condo For Rent w/ clear views of Lake Eola & Lake Eola Park from both the bedroom & living room. Condo just completed a major renovation project incl. bathroom upgrades, all new flooring, new paint & other improvements. Kitchen features stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, & oven/range. Full-sized washer & dryer incl. Water/sewer/trash are incl. Community amenities include in-ground pool (refurbished 2019), fitness ctr., coin laundry facility, lobby with on-site property manager, security staff, gated community & parking garage. This particular unit does NOT have a balcony, nor do the windows open. The Metropolitan at Lake Eola is an older building, however you will not find a better deal in the heart of downtown Orlando. Located just blocks from 40+ bars & restaurants, nightlife, grocery shopping, retail stores, banking, convenience stores, & much much more! Immediate area attractions include Walt Disney Amphitheater, Thornton Park, Orange Ave, Dr. Phillips Center, Wall St, Church St, Sunrail, Amway Center & OC Stadium! The city lifestyle you’ve been yearning for is here! This condo has never lasted on the market for more than a few days. Standard 12-month lease w/ potential option to extend. There is ONE assigned parking space in the garage. HOA has passed NO pets policy! Hurry-up & move-in just before the upcoming July 4th Fireworks Celebration! Condo is ready for immediate move-in! Your downtown Orlando lifestyle awaits!
- 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- 645 Sqft.
- Built 1963
- Thick, double-pane windows
- Dual A/C Climate Control
- Washer/Dryer Included
- Located on the 6th floor
- Window Treatments included
- Water/Sewer/Trash Included
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances – Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave & Oven/range
- Waterfront to Lake Eola & Lake Eola Park
- Community Amenities including Gated Entrance, Parking Garage, Security, Community Pool, Fitness Center & Recreational Facilities
- Condo just underwent major renovations including all new porcelain tile flooring, interior paint & bathroom upgrades.
- Broker’s Protected – Leasing Agent Fee
- HOA Application Fee, Approval Process & Move-in Fees are required
- Condo is available for immediate move-in, after HOA approval process
- HOA prohibits pets in rental units
- Minimum lease of 12 months
- $1195 per Month
- Security Deposit of $2000 (HOA will hold $500 of the Security Deposit)
- Listing Courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Approx. 30 Photos & More Information available on www.JasonCraneRE.com
- MLS ID: o5794107
Beautifully renovated 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom, water-front home only blocks from Downtown Lake Alfred. Lake-front property with unobstructed lake-front views of Lake Echo. Interior has been renovated with new flooring, new kitchen, new paint, new stainless steel appliances, new windows, new light fixtures, new blinds, & newer A/C system. Features spacious Florida Room with lake-front views. Home is one story with carport & attached utility room. Home has central A/C, ceiling fans, new windows, new blinds/curtains & plenty of natural lighting. Washer & dryer are incl. Utility/laundry room is accessible via the attached 1 car carport. Lake Echo is approx. 70 acres circular fresh water lake with a public boat ramp. Motor boats are permissible & other activities include water skiing, fishing, canoeing, kayaking & other water sports. The Chain of Lakes jogging trail is located w/in blocks. Legoland is approx. 20 minutes south. Please note, property does NOT have a dock, however there’s a public dock nearby. House is on city water & septic. There are pet & breed restrictions w/ no dangerous breeds of dogs allowed. Applications are required for any occupants over the age of 18. All prospective residents subject to 50-state background check & credit check. Security Deposit $1500. A mandatory cleaning fee of $299 will be paid by tenant upon move-out. Min. lease term of 12-months. There’s a 2 minute video walk-through/virtual tour available.
- One Story SFH
- 2 Beds/1 Bath
- 864 sqft.
- Built 1958
- 1 Car Carport
- Attached Utility Room with Washer/Dryer Incl.
- 1/8 acre lot
- Lake-front home with views of Lake Echo
- Completely renovated with new kitchen, new bathroom, new flooring, new paint, new A/C system, new windows, new appliances, new light fixtures, new window treatments & more!
- Brokers Protected – $300 Lease Agent Fee payable by owner
- Rent of $949/month
- $1500 Security Deposit
- Application fee of $75/adult over 18
- One Pet allowed per household under 40 lbs. in weight
- $1000 Pet Deposit
- MLS ID: O5774070
- Listing courtesy of Jason Crane Real Estate, LLC
- Available for move-in April 3, 2019
Recently renovated (2018) single-family home with several upgrades & features! Shows like a brand new home! One story home located on cul-de-sac. Home has just undergone refurbishing including all new interior & exterior paint, brand new appliances, new washer & dryer, bathroom renovations, new light fixtures & new window treatments. Brand new A/C system! There’s a pantry with washer & dryer included. All new stainless steel appliances incl. microwave hood. Master suite has half bathroom. One car garage. Rear has an open patio, fenced yard & no rear neighbors. This home will suit the pickiest of prospective residents. No HOA. Established neighborhood with many long-term residents. Located at Greenwood Estates, only less than 10 min. from downtown Polk City & about 22-25 min. from downtown Lakeland. Disney World theme parks & resorts are about 25 min. east on I-4. Legoland is 30 min. south. The new C. Fred Jones Blvd. provides fast & convenient access to two I-4 ramps. The Teco-Auburndale bike/jogging trail is located only minutes away. Auburndale is about 15 min. south & has a Walmart, dining options, Lowe’s & other popular stores. One pet is permitted with the lease, but dog breed restrictions in place. Pet Deposit is required. Prospective tenants must pass a comprehensive 50-states background check & credit check. Security Deposit is required. Routine lawn service is included with rent. Utilities are separate (Electric & Water). House is on septic system, which was serviced & inspected in Mar. 2018.
- Single Family Home
- Built 1995
- One Car Garage
- 984 sqft/1377 total sqft
- One Story Home
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Renovated in 2018!
- New stainless steel appliances, new light fixtures, interior/exterior paint, new blinds, new ceiling fans, new W/D, & more!
- Walk-in pantry/utility room
- Nice sized-lot with fenced back yard
- Located on Cul-de-sac
- No Rear Neighbors
- No HOA
- Water & Electric are not included
- Bi-weekly/Weekly lawn mow service is included
- Security Deposit $1500
- Application fee is $75/adult. 50-state background check & credit check are required. No exceptions.
- One pet is allowed. $1000 Pet Deposit.
- MLS ID: O5766306
- Brokers Protected. Offering a Lease Fee to agents who show & bring a client.
- More information, property details & photos are available on www.JasonCraneOnline.com > My Listings